We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
Rowebb Ltd trading as Decarock Stone /decarock.com collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the Data Protection Laws, which include the Data Protection Act 1998 and any replacement legislation, and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The Data Protection Laws apply across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those Laws.
The personal information we collect and use
– Information collected by us
In the course of responding to enquiries or fulfilling orders we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
Names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
In certain instances, we will collect payment details including bank or card details
– Information collected from other sources
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
Personal details provided to us by a friend or business associate by way of recommendation
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Enable us to provide information you have requested
- Enable us to fulfill your orders and any delivery requirements
- Enable us to respond to any enquiries or queries you raise with us
- Enable us to keep you informed of changes to our products and services including pricing changes and offers
- Enable us to provide you with updates related to activities you have told us your business is engaged in
- Enable us to provide information on areas of that you have told us are of interest to you
Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share your name and delivery address details with our third-party suppliers, to ensure an efficient nation wide delivery service. For a list of our third-party suppliers please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This data sharing enables us to deliver any goods or services you have ordered direct to you or to the address you have specified and to meet the requirements of any enquiries you have made. We will also share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party. We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for the period we are required to do so by UK tax legislation (currently 7 years).
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We collect your personal information in order to supply goods or services or to provide information or reply to enquiries or queries raised by you in relation to goods or services associated with our business. In each instance there will be a contractual relationship in place between us or the personal information you supply will be necessary in order for us to takes steps at your request in anticipation of a future contract.
Under the Data Protection Laws, you have a number of important rights free of charge.
In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please: email email@example.com, call 0141 548 6010 or write to Robert Balloch, 33-53 Charles Street, Glasgow, G21 2PR.
- let us have enough information to identify you e.g. your name, address and an order number,
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The Data Protection Laws also give you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at ico.org.uk or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on May 2020 and last updated May 2020. We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will inform you via email and/or post.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rowebb Ltd is a producer and distributor of Decarock Stone to the construction industry. Head Office is at 33-53 Charles Street, Glasgow, G21 2PR. The company employs 27 people across 5 sites; Glasgow, Broxburn, Kilmarnock, Glenrothes and Pitmedden. The company is aware that its activities have an impact on the environment, and makes the following commitments in order to prevent or minimise those impacts:
- Present and future operations will be conducted in a manner that has least impact on the environment.
- Action will be taken to remedy any harm caused by past operations.
- All applicable environmental legislation, regulatory standards and other environmental obligations will be complied with.
- Any changes or new legislation will be monitored and necessary actions implemented to ensure continued compliance.
- Any pollution or potential pollution resulting from company operations will be prevented or minimised.
- Resource consumption, including raw materials and utilities, and waste will be minimised, and the company will be responsible in how waste is disposed of.
- The company will share information and work with customers, partners and the local community to improve environmental performance and demonstrate environmental commitment.
- Materials used will be sourced from suppliers who share the company’s commitment to the environment and who can supply an environmentally acceptable product that meets specification requirements.
- The company will continue to improve its environmental performance year on year, through the setting, monitoring and review of environmental objectives and targets.
- Everyone working for or on behalf of the company will be made aware of this Policy and how The Policy commitments should be complied with.
- This Policy will be available to customers, suppliers and any other interested parties and will be reviewed annually as a minimum.